and a dream can come true

and a dream can come true

jeudi 20 mars 2014

FIRST DAY OF FUNDRAISING thursday the 20th of march

 I got up this morning quite excited to see how things will go on my first day of fundraising and let me tell you what happened.
 
I brought a jar of sweet and asked people to guess the number of sweets in the jar
 
 
And I asked teachers and staff of one of my schools as well as some people know if they would like give me a pound per guess and I raised
 
40 pounds!
 
Then I went to my favourite craft shop
 

 
And the lovely owner, Gloria gave me
 
20 pounds
 
And finally I went to see the gentleman who is selling me my camper van (I pay him monthly)
He gave me one month off my payment for October
So it is
120 pounds
I will have to take with me on my trip!
 
So today I fundraised a total of
 
180 pounds!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire